Here's a recap of what Michael and I talk about on this week's episode of The Digital Photography Show:
- Nikon's newest DSLR - the full-frame D700. This one looks really sweet.
- The Yahoo/Getty Deal - and my first contest right here on Scott's Photo Blog. Check it out here.
- A photo service that you may want to think twice about. Just whose photos are they, anyway.
- The sexy but mysteriously-priced AniMoto. Michael and I both thought this service looked pretty slick, but we were frustrated when we couldn't figure out how much it costs. Thanks to listener Richard H for telling us about Animoto.
- Listener Matthew Boyle's 100 Portraits.
- A great-sounding little clip on diffuser - the Puffer. Thanks for the tip, Steve!
- Check out how good Laurel's gotten! Michael and I want to know how she gets such great lighting.
- You often get to hear me do interviews - if you want to find out how I do on the other side of the mike, check out this interview with me about my new book, First You Fall.