The new Lensbabies aren't ever going to replace your supersharp autofocus prime or zoom lenses for day-to-day shooting (for most photographers, at least). But they offer a whole lot of fun, with more control than ever -- which means maybe even more people will catch the bending bug.
Title: The Joy of Photography
Theme: A subject demonstrating the theme of the joy of photography.
Technique: It's up to you.
1. Make a photo. The photo must be one that you created. Please include the original exif info within the image.
2. You may enter up to three photographs. If more than three photographs are entered, only the first three received shall be entered.
3. Images must be JPG, PNG, or GIF images, less than 24MB.
4. Email a jpg image to [email protected]
5. Attach only one photo per email. Please send one email per entry.
6. In the Subject, enter: dplife (Must be all lower case)
7. In the Body, enter: Your name AND email address AND your caption.
8. Make SURE you send the email in PLAIN TEXT (not HTML or Rich Text or it won't be accepted)
9. We need to approve each photo that you upload, so please have patience for your photo to show up in this gallery.
10. Only one image per entrant can be eligible as a finalist.
11. Photos shal be accepted through Friday, 23 January, 2009.
12. Enjoy Being Creative!
You can see your photos - as well as ours - on our SmugMug site for the show: DPLife.SmugMug.com .